Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Andrew climbs stairs and more creatures in my yard!

Andrew made his first trip up the stairs unassisted. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy he is a free traveling soul but, couldn't find safer places to go??? Just kidding. I know it will just get worse when the walking starts.

Barry found this little guy in one of our sprinkler things. He's pretty cute. But I really didn't want a pet frog. Barry said there was a much larger one too. But, he hopped across the street to the pond before he got caught!!! Oh the joys of living right next to Utah Lake!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh Stacey....Andrew is SO ADORABLE! I need to see him!

Shoot with all that wildlife around your house you might as well live in Florida!! We see snails, frogs, lizards, snakes on a daily basis.

Kasie said...

Maybe you should start a farm, or a petting zoo! That would be sooooo awesome! I think that little critters are just attracted to you! (No offense, Barry!) :)