Monday, September 8, 2008

10 Years Ago I:
1. Got my first teaching Job!
2. I moved to Tooele.
3. I purchased my first car 1999 Jeep Wrangler in gun metal blue.
4. I purchased my condo in Tooele.
5. I became the Head Drill Team coach at Tooele High School.

Today's To Do List:
1. Correct my health packets & tests.
2. Exercise.
3. Vote on our Homecoming contestant in Dance Company.
4. Fold & finish my laundry.
5. Take a nap with Andrew.

Snacks:
1. Fiber one Strawberry yogurt.
2. Chocolate Pudding.
3. Gala Apple.
4. M&M's
5. I guess that's it!

If I were a Millionaire:
1. I'd quit my job.
2. Pay off ALL of my bills.
3. I'd buy a new house.
4. Take a long vacation somewhere exotic.
5. I'd have another baby.

Places I've Lived:
1. Pleasant Grove, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Tooele, UT
4. Saratoga Springs, UT
5. Someday somewhere else.

Jobs I've had:
1. ZCMI in logan
2. Permanent Substitute Teacher West Jordan Middle School
3. Dance/aerobics teacher Tooele High School
4. Dance/Health Teacher Albion Middle School
5. Dance/Health/aerobics teacher Pleasant Grove HS.

People I Tag:
1. Lindsey
2. Alixa
3. Karie
4. Alisha
5. AJ

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh the pressure! I'll try to do this....but check this out: how is it that my early 20's are a total and complete blur, I don't remember anything BUT i remember your new Jeep? We went to Taco Amigo for a small reunion and rode in it! I loved it!

Stacey said...

I wish I still had a Jeep. I can't believe you remembered that because I totally forgot it. Was that also the same night we went to the Tooele, Lehi football game?

Lindsey said...

Yes!! FUN!

♥Andrea said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it was 10 years ago that we met! I will always remember that awesome jeep!

♥Andrea said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it was 10 years ago that we met! I will always remember that awesome jeep!