Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Remember why we celebrate the holiday. I am so grateful to have a knowledge and belief in my Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for his Earthly Mother Mary who brought him into this world all based upon her faith. It quite a miracle to see that such a wonderful man could do so much for all of us here on this Earth. I am grateful for the plan of salvation and am so happy to know that my family will be together for ETERNITY! I love my family dearly and wouldn't trade any of them for the world.

I couldn't create a post without including some of the fun things we have been able to do this past week.

1- We went to Zoo Lights. I didn't take any pictures because we were so bundled up and didn't want to get the kids out of the stroller. Best part of the evening was watching the Tigers wander back and forth right next to the fence. They are some of my favorite animals!
2- We went to Thanksgiving Point and drove through their fun lights. My favorite part is the Christmas Story at the end. We also enjoyed some yummy ice cream and saw some of Santa's reindeer at the Tower.
3- We were planning on going to Temple Square Tonight but Andrew woke up with a fever this morning at 5am :( Better to stay home and feel better for the big day tomorrow.!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

So cute!!! I love the one of Andrew-lol so cute!!