Monday, March 12, 2012

Exciting News To Share!!!

Alrighty folks, it's been an awful long time since I have posted anything on here. Drill ended and so did I. I took a little time away, sleeping, relaxing, puking, and being tired all of the time. Strange combination right? Well that's because baby 3 is on it's way. September 16 is his or her projected due date! Now hoping that this kid follows in Brooklyn and Andrews footsteps we are looking more at September 2-6. Fingers crossed on that one. This will be the third and final addition to our family unless we for some reason decide to buy a fish. Once the cat is dead, no more, and I am definitely not ever getting a dog! So there is our fun news for the month. Maybe I'll be a little better and keep you updated a bit more often!!

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Yay! Another little baby Squires to photograph! Congratulations! That's so weird how that is so close to my due date last year...crazy how time has gone by so fast!!

Cherie Burton said...

I so knew it, yeah for more Babies.i am so happy!!!!!!

The Reimers Family said...

Congratulations Stacey! You have such a cute family.

Brittney said...

I do did not know it.......but sooooooo excited for you! Yeah!!

Brittney said...

I did not know. Lol

Anonymous said...

Congratufreakinlations!