Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Summer Time!!

It's been FOREVER since I wrote anything down. I apologize for my slacking. But looking through most of your blogs out there, you aren't doing much better.

Anyhow school has now been out for exactly one week. How have I spent my time, cleaning my bathrooms, doing laundry, and being sick. Oh well there had to be something happen to slow my cleaning processes down. But seriously, with a baby on the way, the goals are to de-clutter the house and trash as much as possible. I will be able to get rid of my stuff fairly easily. It's Barry who I can't get to give stuff away. Although, this weekend he did a fantastic job at cleaning out his closet and got about 2 1/2 bags of clothes out of there. Anyway back to the goals, after the de-clutter, I am planning on putting Brooklyn in our current office and moving our office to the dark and dreary confines of the basement. Lucky for us we are having a girl so all I have to do with Brooks current room is move it.

Last, a few weeks ago at day care the kids did some pictures. Here is a look at my darling babies who aren't such babies anymore.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Babies no more! I can't believe how grown up and beautiful they are! Seems like yesterday we were practicing in the old high school gym with Boo running around! I'm so excited to see your bundle of joy!

kurt and angel blain :) said...

ohh my heavens!!! they are the cutest kiddos ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and doesn't it feel SO good to decluter!! ohh i love it!!! hope you are feeling okay and hopefully not to sick!!