Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crazy Month

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in like a good six weeks. It's been a crazy November. This month my dance company had their dance concert. There's a lot of stress going into making sure everything works and so because of it I let everything else slip.

Thanksgiving was delicious!!! My mom makes the best Turkey!!! However, the stomach flu was surfing around day care and yep, Andrew got a diarehhea version. It lasted for seven days!! It was horrible. Fianaly as of yesterday, all is good.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying all of the shopping maddness in order to get ready for Christmas!!

3 comments:

♥Andrea said...

Thanks Stac! I'll be more excited once I stop being sick. lol Yes the PG girl did our pics. When I get them I'll post more. I hope you and your cute fam are doing good!

Stephanie said...

It always happens that someone gets the flu around the holidays. YUCK

AJ said...

Bummer about being pooped on at the movies... :)